Investor and Exporter Assistance Centre (COIE) in Opole is an official partner of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency.
It is the first line of contact for both the entrepreneurs who are interested in investing in the region as well as those who are willing to start operating abroad. COIE has the largest base of attractive investment sites and halls in the Opole Region and an extensive portfolio of investment properties.
COIE has successfully cooperated with numerous investors, which is evidenced by the constructed facilities of such companies as: Mondelez Polska, Adient (Johnson Controls), Donaldson, Aquila, FPS, Zotefoam, Mitsui Hight Tech (Skarbimierz), Polaris, Pastafood, Hongbo, IAC, Skamol, Heerema, GSS, Brökelmann Aluminium, UFI Filter (Opole), Mubea, IFA, Bito, Haba-Beton, Monosol (Ujazd), Metsa Tissue, Piomar (Krapkowice), Goodmils (Walce), Foosung (Kędzierzyn-Koźle), Schattdecor (Głuchołazy) or Umicore (Nysa).
Tasks of COIE in field of investments:
- free support of both domestic and international investors, including visits in the municipalities, auditing investment sites, providing information about the region, assistance during talks with utility providers, information about investment incentives available for companies, etc.
- building cooperative relations in the region
- involvement in organising economic promotion of the region
- extended post-investment service
- industry cooperation
- meetings of directors of HR departments
- specialized trainings in Lean Management
- export support
- active support of local authorities in preparing their offers and investment offer promotion, training courses for the local government units
- creating purchasing platforms (e.g. energy, gas)
- benchmarking meetings
- support for cooperation between companies and education
At the end of 2019, COIE started a project of training local authorities entities in investor service to implement uniform standards related to the preparation of the offer, presentation, website, promotional materials or data on investment areas.